Sinister: the infinite sadness.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Tue Oct 16 21:33:11 BST 2001

Hullo,
Sorry for posting again in such a short while. i think I posted yesterday, but I can´t remember. I´m listening to the Smashing Pumpkins at the moment and I am feeling like kicking at things. Ahhh. I have to do a mixtape for my friend Anna whom I don´t really like at the moment because I promised her to make one - it´s her birthday tomorrow, so, ah, I have to make one. She´s just vulgar at the moment and has been saying VERY rude things all day, and I know It´s now who she is, it´s just to play cool in front of the others in our band. So I kind of was by myself all day in school. It was quite horrible.

And someone in our school is sending enormously rude messages on the internet to all of the members in our band, and knows a gut called erik as well. it´s dead weird and very frustrating not knowing who it is that´s really STUPID and CHILDISH and I am just so sick of all my friends as well, they´re so childish and has to runt over and scream POOP! in your ear when you least expect it.

I just want to sit somewhere nice, sip ribena, listen to some nice music and take it easy. Not having to fear that your friends are going to say something dirty or just being really rude and not very nice. I feel like such an outcast, and sometimes I can say rude things as well, but I certainly don´t feel like doing that everyday.

Ah, where are all the NICE people? Well, they´re on sinister. And not here. I have to do a B&S-tape for her, that´s the only thing my friend wished for and since I don´t have any money left that´s my only choise. I know it sounds horrible, but I don´t want her to listen to B&S because she is such a bitch and never care about other people´s feelings.

Oh, and they really ARE harrassing me for listening to B&S! I have pictures of B&S in my locker so that my days will not be so horrible, but they point at them and say that they are ugly and stupid and that I listen to geeky music. Sigh. They´ll never learn I guess. And that´s just their loss, I don´t care. They are not very smart, so what could you expect from someone who´ll hug you (that´s when I think they´re being nice) and then whisper in a sleazy voice "Do you want to have sex with me, you slut. Well come to my room in the motel" and I know I probably should find it hilarious, but I don´t. It just frightens me.

Take care kittens!

Astrid xxx