Sinister: a dubious endorsement

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Wed Oct 17 22:01:41 BST 2001

Hi Kiddies!
I went to the gap (she mutters in shame) last night.
I went to look for mens underpants.  They did not have
any good underpants, mens or womens.  However, they
*do* have a very, very chic (ladies) long sleeve
t-shirt that says "I love my car" on the front in
bright pink script on a kewl gray background.  Here in
Madison, said shirt is on sale for $9.99.*

*but the stupid gap staff set the rack of kewl shirts
right next to the rack of ugly shirts on sale for
$6.99.  I got in an argument with the sullen and surly
salesgirl that the shirt should be only 6.99, not
9.99.  I even showed her the sign, and she said, "oh.
that's only the shirts on *that* side."
Yeah, it's only three dollars, but it's the damn
principal of the matter.  Plus, kids is *poor* these
days!
The point of this post being, there seemed to be a
fair number of these shirts left.  I think I may
toddle down there next week, when the shirts may very
well actually be 6.99 and pick a couple up.  Email me
off list if you want one, I'll only charge you cost +
postage.  Quantity will be quite limited, I'm sure.

**Rachie Frootloop, of course I've got one for you.
***Jim Gilmer, these are *ladies* shirts.  But if you
want one in extra-large for your "girlfriend", I
suppose I have one for you too.

love to all, and kisses for Sean,
-elise