Sinister: this wasn't supposed to happen

juju cat stringbeanjean2 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 17 22:34:52 BST 2001

halo again sinisters...

'streeeeeeeeeeeetch' he says upon returning from yoga class.

'that's what my face is doing right now' i reply.

i just bought a flight to the uk. a little juju solo seat.
as usual. but this time, it's different. my whole world fell
apart. it's been happening for months. and now, just now, as
in this past week, my whole world is coming together again.
better than ever. closer, warmer, more loving, more exciting..
i feel the bud poking through the ash after the fire.

(am i alone in this? when things start to happen, and they just
feel right, and sullen dreams become giddy reality, what else
can you do but grin a silly grimace to make cube mates accuse
you of being insane?)

:: the boy who always eludes me is acting in love again.
as confusing as it is, it is not taking away from my glee
inside. it stirs with the rest of the concoction in my shell.
it swirls bright colors between the dark ones. he is orange
in my black.

:: the friend in the uk who got laid off is soon to be visited
by yours truly. we are going to play and forget about time and
space and work and obligation. anybody in cambridge??

:: the label who likes our cd has picked us up. all the songs i
write and sing and play will be in your local shops uniting us.
i couldn't ask for more.

:: tonight i will see bjork, the swan princess. i will sit alone
in my little juju seat and feel lots and lots of beautiful human
feelings. today it is nice to be a girl.

so i had to write to you, loverly ones. i read your words and *swoon*...
perhaps someday we'll be so many, so close, so few
between, all our worlds will be one charming one.

but today, today is not like any other day i've lived before.
isn't that an amazing thing to think? so glorious, i wonder
what i should be wearing for such an occassion. (i feel quite
underdressed!!)

i'd like to say that sweet rachel threw me a fruitloop like i was
a grain of sugar drowning in a bowl of milk. *it makes me feel
so much better* i think if her fruit has a flavor, it is certainly
grape.

listen to my crazy laugh...

juju x