Sinister: Le Parte Oral

LilGrape25 at xxx.com LilGrape25 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 00:13:31 BST 2001

¡Hola Sínistér!

Don't mind the spanish, I just learned how to make accents and upside down excalimation points and things and I think its sooo cool!  "Le Parte Oral" happened to be the first thing on my spanish test outline, which is right in front of my face.

I had a revalation the other day.  I was saying goodnight to Max, as I always do. And, to piss me off, he said "luv ya" which is my least favorite online phrase, because its so false and cutsie and all that crap.  Anyway, I said in return "there's too much luv to go around these days."  And suddenly the belle and sebastian song made sense!  I had always thought of it as a somewhat annoying song against free love or something.  It never quite make sense.  But now it does! Its against all those icky teenbopper girls who just luv eachother to death and luv the color pink and luv justin timberlake and, in an attempt to appear "alternative" luv bjork.  Belle and sebastin is/are so wonderful!!

Sinister has made me love my name.  I have never loved it before.  Now I do.  Just the other day I spent my whole english class thinking about my name and sinister and doodling in my copy of The Odessey.  I make really elaborate pictures in the margins.  Today I drew a scene of a birthday party and some mushrooms and elfs dancing around the tree I drew yesterday.  Also I made a bonzi tree on a table and a man on an island leaning against a palm tree.  My english teacher (the walking talking penis named Mr. Weiner) isn't very attentive.

Today is Classics Day in Rachelland (aka my room).  I just listened to Tigermilk and I listen to Bee Thousand by Guided By Voices a few times on the way home.  Thats my favorite album ever.  Too bad their music has been getting worse and worse since the day I was born.

Well ¡viva rachels!

Rachel Grapenut