Sinister: and cast as me was parker posey

:: jenny darling :: starblood at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 00:29:21 BST 2001

actually though, this has nothing to with parker posey in the
slightest.

i don't post much cos i haven't much to say.  well, i don't really
today...but there were things that came up the last few days that
gave me cause to share a bit.

audiogalaxy-
it's ok.  yes it has spyware.  but, i have ad-aware and it took the
bad stuff away.  it's free so everyone should get a copy, at least
the audiogalaxy people were nice enough to tell you.  real audio
won't though..

fosca-
someone posted about going to see fosca.  i quite adore them.  and
yes it is true, dickon is cool.  and he still reminds me of david
sylvian..but then again, i am one of those people who knows too much
about music.  eep!  speaking of..i bought a couple of japan records
this past saturday.  quality.  nothing compared to the
hundreds..literally hundreds of dollars i spent last month on
records.  this music thing is really going to break me soon.  and i
will enjoy it far too much.    ooh, maybe i have a problem.  perhaps
i know and just don't seem to care.  ah!  that must be it.

livejournal-
there was a question if anyone on sinister had one.  i do.  the
username is happybeingsad...because i am mostly.  go, you need a good
laugh.

ok, that was enough uselessness for one evening.

sniff..sniff..sniffle

***jenny darling***