Sinister: wee rule the loo

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 01:07:56 BST 2001

Hello,

I was in a film the other day, well I felt like I was anyway, it was a lazy
sunny Sunday morning, a boy was sitting on his own, with music coming from
another room.  The sound diffused and distorted by the semi closed doors, he
was just sitting there pondering about life.  He pondered about life for a
while, and then pondered why he pondered about life whilst sitting on the
toilet seat having an unloading operation.

It was a great place for thinking tho, you are just stuck in this place for
a good 10-15 minutes with absolutely nothing you can do, without making a
mess.  (You can read I guess - someone really clever taught me once that you
can get a lot of exam revision in whilst dropping your bombs.. apparently it
works)

Okay, so I guess there aren't really films where the scenes are set to a guy
having a dump in the toilet on a sunny morning (is there?  I guess there
probably could be a few, pretty shit films), but it was that kind of scene,
probably those types you see on film 4.

So yes kicking start another crap post with images of my poo, brilliant.
But what's life without a little bit of toilet humour every now and then?
Full of compost heaps probably.

For some reason I got reminded of an old sinister member the other day, so I
searched for his posts, and I just spent ages reading a load of posts that
people written a year ago, and vaguely remember reading some of them before,
sometimes I even remember where I was and what I was doing whilst I was
reading the posts.. and no, not in the toilet I didn't have a laptop
computer.

I wish I can write like Kenneth P Y Chu he was great.

Whilst on the subject of toilet humour, I'm gonna reveal all and tell you
what underwears I wear, at the moment I'm wearing my "The Rainman" briefs.

I'm just taking the piss :-)  Look girls if you wanna get to know my inner
self there's only one way to find out.  Heh, I'm just talking out of my arse
now.  I wonder how many more crap puns I can do before people'd send me to
the outhouse... then I'd really get into shit.  Ok tired of it now.. I'm
pooped.

Solids and Red Bull
Ken
P.S.: What other English words are there for poo?  Answers by e-mail?