Sinister: spiritualized

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 04:43:54 BST 2001

Hey all,

First, I would like to thank you all for the kind words and thoughts, its
funny how many of you read your emails right away.  Thanks anyways, its all
going to be OK, for now even though I cant tell my sisters and brother about
him.  I'll keep you posted.

Today was a much better day.  I was supposed to meet this guy from
Northwestern for coffee yesterday after school but then everything with my
dad came up and I had to cancel on him, to make a long story short he was
real pissed at me and said something about not wanting to talk to me anymore
because I was putting other things before our relationship.  We've only been
dating for three weeks.  That was upsetting, but then today this boy I really
like totally was hitting on me and made it all better.  People who look like
Cat Stevens aren't as nice as they should be.

Also, the guy who works in the computer lab for my Comp Imaging class is so
cool!  He is the first teacher to ever mention B&S to me, and b/c I was
wearing the shirt he and I talked for a long time about their albums and
other bands and shit.  Well, I made him a copy of The Fidelity Wars and he
made me a copy of the new Spiritualized, which you should all go out and buy
b/c it is soooo good.  I was smiling all day because he was so nice for a
teacher.  Cool Beans.

Well, have a  great day all.
I am in an OK mood today, much better than yesterday, all the news is OK
right now.

much love sinister

kate