Sinister: Weird Al

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 07:12:01 BST 2001

hello,
I've been writting a lot these days.  well, that is to say I've been posting
a lot, but not writting a whole lot.  I saw Ben Folds tonight.  It was at
this bowling alley and he played at inside the bar.  It seemed to be a
promotional thing, he played 5 or 6 songs and then Weird Al came on stage
and sang an old ben folds five song.  Then for the encore, Glen Philips from
Toad the Wet Sprocket came out and sang another song.  It was really great.
I saw a girl there with 2 b&s pins along with a b&s shirt, whew I wasn't the
only one.  I'm not really a big fan of weird al, but it was cool to see him
do this...I'm really tierd, I apologize for the really small letter.
tim