Sinister: oh you're a mean old daddy, but I like you...fine

Richard Gillanders r_gillanders at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 15:34:58 BST 2001

I might say that I had delusions of eloquence.  but
watch.  as I.  don't.

rumours of my length are greatly exaggerated.

or.  invented.

my legendary girlfriend.  they are the residents at
the cafe this week.  not an eye-ball mask in sight.
mind you.  but, for some reason, I thought of dan
dare.  after I thought of flash gordon.  even though I
had it wrong.  I got that wrong.

there were others got wrong.  or got not attempted.
some had to be contested due to the mild inaccuracy of
some questions.  or answers.  jacques brel did sing in
french though.

the nepotistical nature of the...arrangements.  not
relatives.  but related.  [I'd guess.].  ensured our
last place finish.  which I was quite contented with.
there are interesting things to be said about slint.
I reckon.  even if they're not about slint.

troika.  yes.  the night before.  and I was glad they
played first.  I enjoyed it.  later were mercury tilt
switch.  after a few drinks something about them
seemed to remind me of the barenaked ladies.  I think
they're canadian.  and some people like them.  I
should imagine.  but not my favourites.  the bass
player here given to similar movements.  to one of
them.  perhaps.  looks like I've judged without
actually knowing my subject matter.  but.  after a few
drinks.

princess of power promises to post presently.

I know he won't mind me calling him that.  because he
knows how much I love and respect him.  or he should
do.  maybe I should write him a note.  or buy him a
drink there.

ownership of the cafe?  confirm.  please.

I read 'the adventures of tom sawyer' again last week.
 I wanted to quote more than one passage.  somewhere.
maybe not here.  not here.

I thought I could be in brno at the start of next
year.  and I think I could be.  but I might as well be
in berlin.  I dono.

lucksmiths.  soon.  fun.  missing jonathan richman, I
reckon.  due to lack of affirmative action.  in.
ticket getting.  someone said will oldham's playing
the arches in november.  I'll act.  affirmatively.  or
something near to that.

not so often do you assume there's a discussion of
jacques brel's nationality only to try and join and
then find you're being roped into doing some...'air
guitar'.  I didn't get roped.  thankfully.  I sloped.
and flopped.  and.  coughed.  I've been coughing.

UGH,
richard.