Sinister: i wish that something wouldn't happen

Kyla Schuller kylaschu at xxx.com
Thu Oct 18 22:22:49 BST 2001

at the sandwich shop this afternoon i ordered a
sandwich. tuna, to be precise. the man behind the
counter, who was forced to cease his conversation with
the man with a chin-goiter the size of my fist, began
its preparation. i like this man, for once he told me
the story behind his "iconco destruction pass," which
allowed him inside-access to the million square foot
building being leveled a block away. i was suitably
impressed, and changed my mind about stealing the pass
when his back was turned. as he fixed my lunch, he
asked a few questions. would you like any salad?
candy?  lingerie?

my lip curled. sick. he's twice my age and all i want
is my bloody sandwich. furthermore, i look about 10
years old today, with my hair sticking straight out in
1 inch long pigtails above my ears, matched by a
column of hair shooting straight up on top of my head.
certainly not anyone's idea of attractive.

what can you do.  we might as well give up right now.
good thing we're bombing the poorest country in the
world. it would be unamerican of us not to.  good
thing we're looking for a puppet government to
install. where would democracy be without us.

a wise sinisteree has advised me to the presence of
Anthrax's statement on anthrax. turns out our heavy
metal heroes aren't so hardcore after all.

--kyla