Sinister: How Many Records Does a Man Need?

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Oct 19 21:36:20 BST 2001

Philip Boucher wrote:

>I think its horrid to be honest, oh well.

He was referring to this:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00005OM55.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I think it's gorgeous, to be honest. I think it's the best B&S sleeve of the
lot. The one on the right is the most gorgeous person ever to appear on a
B&S cover, and the one on the left comes a pretty close second. I have an
uncontollable urge to ruffle both of their heads, first one and then the
other. The one not being ruffled at the time will stick their nose in,
impatient for their turn at ruffling. I can think of no greater pleasure.
For either of them.

Except for the return of Robin Stout. Welcome back. Just moments before I
read Robin's post, I finished CRIME AND PUNISHMENT by FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY.
Weighing in at a hefty 600 pages, it took quite a bit of getting through.
But if I can do it, Robin certainly can. I particularly enjoyed reading it
while I was queuing up outside a police station the other day.

I listened to Led Zep's BRON-YR-AUR earlier on, I almost expected PF to
start bellowing hoarsely over the top, such is its loveliness. I like DOWN
BY THE SEASIDE too. It sounds just like being by the seaside. In fact, it
was probably the most DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN record of all
time until KYLIE came along with her surgical strike catchiness.

I haven't thought of an indie football team. Because it's silly.

Marvin Gaye once claimed he could 'do it' all the way through his classic
shag album LET'S GET IT ON. He'd have trouble now it's a 2 CD 'deluxe
edition' - (70.29) (79.10).

I must go because Sli-Muck superstar FLUBBER is on the telly. There's a Thai
film about lady-boy volleyball or something. I'll Report Back more
thoroughly when I know more. it's showing in the Gay and Lesbian Film
Festival. See you there?

Peter