Sinister: If Hotmail were a horse...

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Sat Oct 20 19:43:14 BST 2001

Hey there Kitties

It's been a while.

I HATE Hotmail.  I think it's about time I sorted some proper email out.

I was looking forward to the Dundee picnic, which is today, but I can't go
to Scotland 'till next weekend.  Still, I could be dreaming...  Hope you're
all having fun up there?

I've been ill these last few days, and though I'm not coughing up blood
anymore it still seems like a good excuse to have a lazy arse weekend.  My
flatmates are out and I've the place to myself to enjoy and
recuperate(sp?)in. Some good tunes on the stereo instead of the usual dance
bollocks, time to read through all those posts, a good chat in #sinister...
what more could you want!

Actually after reading JohaN's post I was thinkig maybe I should make like
my brother and emigrate to South Africa. I'm jealous of you enjoying the sun
amongst the beautiful Cape-Dutch architecture, and yes, I've been to Potch
too, or through it at least!
It'd sure be a step up from another wet winter in Staines, but then I guess
I'd be even further from the one's I love...

I went to see the Cowboy Junkies last night.  Probably not the wisest move
given my current condition, but still worth it.
And I went climbing again for the first time in ages last week, I'd
forgotten how good that felt.

So PhotoJenny's down here too now?  Seeing as I missed the Manc picnic I'll
have to catch up with you next time we're both out with the cool set in
London and we can reminiss (sp?) about the old days oop north...

And Lisa and Lee (how you doing btw?) sounds like you had a great time at
the sinister (in more ways than one!) wedding!  Hehe.

Tim, Nic McCabe would be in my top 10 too.  A genius with six strings.

I finally found out what DDR is the other day. Hehe!! You should see the
Westside boys getting jiggy with it in the bowling place near Staines.
Enough to put even you off for life Ken.

Well, although I'll still be waking up alone in my bed in the morning, the
spell can still be broken by the sound of keys scraping in the lock...
Anton's back from the river, and I guess I'll have to share this space
again.

Time to weigh up that old antibiotics and alcohol conundrum again...

Speak to you again soon
PeetSketchSteve

just "some bloke in a cardigan"