Sinister: Oingy Boingy

Christina McDermott zcraw96 at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 20 22:31:05 BST 2001

Hello there again my little jelly-bean delights,

First of all, thank you Mr. Carsmile for telling me that it was the Sultans
of Ping (who I *do* remember by the way, I just don't remember them doing
that particular song) who sang the fabulous song involving the lyrics "Went
to the disco/bumper to bumper/wait a minute/where's me jumper?" As for the
other band you mentioned...sorry dear. Never heard of them. This means that
you're either getting old or I'm ignorant. Choose to believe whatever suits
you best.

Peetsketch Steve said:-
"So PhotoJenny's down here too now?  Seeing as I missed the Manc picnic I'll
have to catch up with you next time we're both out with the cool set in
London and we can reminiss (sp?) about the old days oop north..."

Aye, I'm here now, and a lot of fun I'm having too. Went to see the
Trembling Blue Stars at the Spitz last night with the Popkitten and they
were so sweet. They played loads of old Field Mice songs too, like "Where'd
you learn to kiss that way?" which was just sheer loveliness. Me and the
Popkitten just kept looking at each other and going "Awwwwwwwww!"
especially when they played "Never loved you more" which is my favourite
song. I felt a little tear prick my eye when Bobby sang that, but then
again I always do when I'm listening to the Trembling Blue Stars. They're
just sheer loveliness and always remind me of being 14 when I would just
play their first album "Her Handwriting" over and over again. *sigh*
Anyway, yes *regains her composure* Now I'm in London, I still want to
regain my capacity as a picnic mummy extraordinaire and the Hatchback (i.e.
Danson-Hatcher) wants to be the Picnic Daddy seeing as he's crashing at my
place at the moment. I had a thought that we should probably so it on 18th
November which would be super-ace as it's a Sunday and also my birthday's
on the 15th so it could kind of be a birthday picnic for me :-) Also the
wonderful Track and Field disco night is on at Betsy Trotwood on the 16th I
think (or so I have been told). I went there last night and it was
wonderful. I danced me socks off! They played the Loves too who are
wonderful, and I'm going to see them this week too-yippee! Unfortunately it
took me two hours to get home from the place, but it was cool as I found
the most wonderful taxi rank in the world where I played pool and discussed
how wonderful it would be if some wise person invented Mr. T bus stops
which told you where to go and shouted at you if you wanted to go to the
airport *giggle*
Anyway, yes. The picnic could be at Primrose Hill which is a fantastic
place where you can see the whole of London from the very top and also we'd
be near London Zoo and we could see all the lovely animals. Belle the doggy
could come too and run about the hill and chase sticks and we could feed
her chocolate. It would be so much fun! Anyone else agree, or is this just
a me and the boy thing?
Peetsketch Steve, we could meet then and discuss the good old days up
North, where you can buy Greggs pasties and chip butties and Dandelion and
Burdock and everybody puts ferrets down their trousers and says "Eeeeyy up"
and has outside toilets (or so I've told lots of Americans here :-) )
As for the mix tape battle-wa-ha-haaarrr....I'm in the running now with Mr.
Pez. Our team may be strong, but our spirit and our puns will prevail!
Seeing as we're named after sweeties, I am no longer Miss Jenni, but Cay
Cola-Cube instead which I think is a wicked name to have as cola cubes are
ace. I was thinking of being Cay Cherry-Drop, but I think Cay Cola-Cube
scans better in the long run.

Anyway...time for me to go and find the boy and save him from the evil
monster lurking in the sink.

Love and oingy-boingy's
Cay Cola-Cube
xXx