Sinister: i gave myself to sin......

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Mon Oct 22 15:26:55 BST 2001

why does bacon have to taste so good?
   sometimes i crave it something awful....

and whenever i actually give in to my desire, i
end of feeling quite wretched.
   there's a little breakfast joint in my
building that will give you ample portions of:
crispy bacon, cheddar covered scrambled eggs, and
"american fries"--thick sliced seasoned fried
potatoes (with the skin on, mind you!) and
onions.....all for only $3.50!  and everytime i
do this i feel like shite and i vow to never do
it again, but before i know it, the bacon is
calling out to me.....and i give myself to sin.

  so i'm hoping that this gigantic ass bottle of
cranberry juice will revive me a bit from my
grease-induced malaise.

    anyway........yeah.

  been listening to james taylor and america alot
lately.   any opinions?  i do think b&s would do
a smashing version of muskrat love.  or a horse
with no name.  or even ventura highway.

 well i'll shortly be contacting those who want
to get in on the translation game.....any more
takers?  the more the merrier!
   so far we have portugese, estonian--i hope, i
havent actually asked ulla yet, dutch, swedish (i
think)     so are there any more languages out
there willing to participate?    russian maybe?
  french?    any solely english-speaking people
(such as myself) can pick a language to translate
it into.....nothing too hard please (i was going
to do gaelic, but i figured those dictionaries
are not that easy to find)....possibly flemish or
welsh.....or lakota!  that would be kewl.
    ok that settles it.  i'll do Lakota.  i think
i have a lakota-english dictionary at home
somewhere.
            so just email me and let me know your
interested!  i'll be sending out rules and such
soon.  come on, it'll be fun.
      caleb ben  aka   R.A.W.

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey