Sinister: "I love talking about nothing... It is the only thing I know anything about."

Ola Szkudlapska ola1212 at xxx.pl
Mon Oct 22 14:36:08 BST 2001

the first person to guess the author of this quote gets a prize..! ;)

hello sinisters :)

it's really annoying not to be able to sing for over 2 weeks. trust me on
this. however, it's even more annoying when you try to sing and end up
sounding like marylin manson in a well. now that's really baad.

i hate being ill. the only good thing about it is that i don't have to go to
school and hence have more time to read sini posts.

i've especially enjoyed the 'indie football teams' ;) most of my types have
already appeared in some mails... but not bernard butler. he could be a
midfielder... or even a sub - the lad is obviously frustrated and in need of
a job. otherwise he wouldn't be collaborating with heather nova, would he?
ahh... and i used to love early suede stuff so much... *sigh*

another additional player i'd have is badly drawn boy. feel free to laugh,
but i'm seriously smitten with mr damon ;) he could be the goalie. or, on
second thoughts, he could serve as the ball too.. ;)

anyone knows if darren 'hefner' hayman is good at football? ;)

*approaching the gist of the mail now, namely me mis-using the list*

hearsay became true, and a nice Polish band Myslovitz is going to play in
London! (loud cheering follows)

        *****attention all gig-goers from the London area!*****

the concert will take place on 4th november in the ealing/windsor hall.
the band is really good, trust me, and they'd surely like to see a few nice
people at their gig :) the tickets shouldn't be expensive too. plus, if you
don't like the music you can always spam me saying: 'your taste in bands is
rubbish!'

sounds tempting? thought so ;)

sorry for using the list as means of advertising - i just felt it to be my
patriotic duty to tell you all about the concert =)

about patriotism, i'm *really* happy i didn't have to vote in the last
general election (i'm not entitled to vote yet, yahoo). even though it
didn't mirror the last presidential election (when *13* candidates ran for
the post), the choice was tough still. among the parties were The
Doing-Nothing Smooth-Talkers (most of them got rich in the times of
communism and later sort of swiftly changed their beliefs ;), The
Screamer-Critics Without Any Plan Of What To Do, The Screamer-Critics With A
Faint Idea Of What They'd Change, The Pretend-We're-Flash-And-New Party
(mostly comprising people who used to belong to lots of different groups but
decided to form their own for a change) and so on, and so on.

this is depressing.

or perhaps being ill for over 2 weeks has made me over-sarcastic ;)
anyway, sorry for getting long, boring and political(!)

take care everyone (and go see Myslovitz! ;))

luv,
olalala

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!