Sinister: Introduction

Tina Coffield mozzystar at xxx.com
Tue Oct 23 17:58:35 BST 2001

Hi.  I'm fresh out of the nursery and I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Tina, I'm 24.  Does that make me one of the "older" people
on the list? I hope not.
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I attended three Belle and Sebastian concerts during this recent
tour, the two in LA and the 1st night in San Francisco.
Which is basically my reason for joining the list, I was dying to
talk about the shows.   Of course, now that I'm finally out of the
nursery it seems like old news, but I'll talk anyway.
The shows were amazing!  I'm sure you've all read the reviews, so
I'll spare you mine.  I'll just sum up my experience in a few
sentences.
They were my first times seeing B&S. I met Isobel, (hot) Bobbie,
Stevie and Stuart.  I sang "Take me out to the ball game" (poorly)
with Stuart in front thousands of people.  I hung out with Stuart and
talked about baseball at a bar.  I gave stuart a A's baseball cap
that he wore during the show. I requested, (and they played!) "Boy
With a Thorn in His Side".   I got a baseball signed by the whole
band.  Oh, and B&S played great as well!
It was an amazing,  thrilling and exciting time.
I couldn't have asked for anything better.
I took some pictures, I think some of them may be of you.  I've
scanned them and put them on my web site.  The site's nothing fancy,
I'm new at this.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mozzystars/_wsn/page2.html
If I have a picture of you or your sister's roommate's best friend's
boyfriend and you would like a copy, please let me know, I'd be happy
to send you a copy.  The scans didn't come out so well (again, I'm
new at this) but the actual photos came out nicely.

E-mail me if you would like to chat.  I'd really like to meet other
B&S fans, especially ones in the SF Bay Area.

Tina

=====
"We had eight years of peace and look what it got us, nothing."  -Bush Supporter responding to anti-war protest