Sinister: I suppose an introduction?

sSqnkX jtboyko at xxx.ca
Tue Oct 23 20:41:58 BST 2001

Hi.

I received a message saying that I could post, and
thus here I am, posting.

I'm Jason. I'm from Ottawa, Canada. I'm, oh, about 24
years of age, so Tina, we're at least the same age, so
we can be old together, if we're old at all.

Anyways. I have nothing very important to say, I got
into B&S ages ago, and have yet to see them live, as I
lived in a place where they never were even near until
a few months ago, and I have no idea if they ever have
played in Ottawa here, and if they have, I wasn't here
yet.

I'm also a musician, although not at all similar to
any artist I've ever even heard mentioned on the list
so far. But that's irrelevant.

Anyways, just an introduction, I suppose. Perhaps see
you on #sinister sometime, if I end up there again
anytime soon.

-jason