Sinister: CA: lif, or nia.

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Wed Oct 24 04:20:05 BST 2001

Hey.

I've just gotten back from my trip today.  I took the train agian.  It
seemed rather long.  You see, I go from bus, to train, to bus again.  The
first bus is about 2 hours the train is about 6-7 hours and the second bus
is another 2 hours. jesus.  There was some prime human trash on the bus
today.  I think she just got out of prison and she was really loud and
obviously did not care weather anyone heard what she was saying.  The guy
she was flirting with was just as gross, I think they attempted to "do it"
in the bathroom but kept hitting the emergency button and they came out
seperately and guy couldn't fix his zipper.
I didn't listen to one single shred of music while traviling today.  I
didn't feel like it.  I read a lot though.  My head swims and thoughts come
in and out like tap water when sitting alone on the train.  I try to sleep
but always get a crook in my neck so I don't sleep for very long.
The funny thing about California is that most of it is farm land.  If you
ever go through the San Juaquin valley, it is nothing but farm land.  Farms
as far as your eye can see, you see nothing but farms.  Cotton, rice,
strawberries, wallnuts, almonds, oil, everything.  Sometimes I look and it
and see this little diserted towns and get depressed about it and then
sometimes I think it's beautiful because what would we eat? what would we
wear?
It's always funny to ride the train and see the back roads and "behinds" of
towns.  There is always any number of teenagers downing as many beers as
they can down at the tracks.  You see junk yards, peoples back yards, cows
having sex.
God, I'm tired and still need to write a paper.
viva la will's!

Tim The William