Sinister: She was wearing pink gauze - was that possible?

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 24 21:45:36 BST 2001

It looks like I'm back. Appearances can deceive, I
suppose, mind. Mine is always deceiving me.

Someone from the continent talked about Kylie Minogue.
It's true, it's not as bad as some recent records like
Brockley Spears', though it's not as good as my editor
made out either.

MyMomSays talked about rumours, and things. That was
pretty interesting. I cannot for the life of me be
sure which authors it was to which my editor compared
her.

Richard Gillanders is interested in how Yanks became
Yankz. I'll have to give it some thoughtz.

Calumn Shearer made a NOTABLE return. Oh, it was
notable. It was lengthy, it was eggnogmatic, it was
erudite. Someone should sign him up. You may choose
not to believe me when I say that I recently made a
tape with a relative of his on it.

If I keep on going like this, someone might mention me
in a post to sinister, you never know. I have missed
that.

Mind you, recently I have been listening to an album
called The Soft Washing Machine by a young lass called
Petra Miljanova. It's nothing like Bonnie Tyler - no
cords (vocal) are broken. And no, it's not much like
Bonnie Prince Cookie, or Bonnie Langford, either.