Sinister: e-mailtronic renassiance

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 15:05:34 BST 2001

Hello,

This is my first post to the list, let me introduce myself, I'm Ken from
Milton Keynes, I've kind of noticed that there is someone my namesake living
in the same town as me.  We are two entirely different people tho, look, my
e-mail address is different.

My favourite bands are Belle & Sebastian, Terrorvision and the Red Bull
Dozers, who are a decent local MK band.. those who haven't heard of this
band should pay them a listen, they're well good!  Those who have heard of
this band should pay them a listen too!  (or a fiver)
Their URL is: http://www.cockscrew.com/rbd

I am, like Ken, also a maths teacher, I was thrilled to find that B&S's new
song is called "Maths & Angles". I'm not sure about their change of names of
their title song to "Waking up to us" tho, I really think "Waking up to PI"
would be a much better idea.

Straight out of the nursery I'm already reporting of a sinister picnic, last
night in Milton Keynes, out of sheer coincidence both Owen the Narrow Wizard
and James the Danson Hatcher decided that they want to stop off at Milton
Keynes for the night, coming from opposite ends of the country.

One came down all the way from a punderful place called "Concert" by train,
and the other came up all the way from a pungently smelly place called
"London" by bike, yes, bike, not a motorbike, a bike!  What is he like?  He
was going up and going down and went nowhere (nowhere good anyway he ended
up in Milton Keynes).

So yeah, we had a picnic at "Old Farm Park" at the garden some local
prince's palace.  Then a fun night was had by all, we wined and dined until
nine, which was fine, and I just thought I'd mention a fox made of pine, cos
that somewhat rhymed.

That's all for now really, I hope I've charmed you all enough to get some
crush votes.

Crushes and Red Bulls
Ken