Sinister: sighing dialogue whilst missing you

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 18:46:36 BST 2001

so i'm on my lunch break, and i'm sitting here.
 i just got done with my curry puffs, and i'm now
cracking open my fortune cookie.....and it
says........hold on.....ok, it says "your plans
will be rewarding."  hmmmmmm.......

we shall see. :)

anyway, not much going on.  my boss got fired
yesterday, under very suspicious circumstances.
  so this means that i will now have to go
through the pure hell of getting to know a new
boss.  it takes awhile to really feel out a boss,
and a good one is rare.  and when it comes to
work, i dont like my routine disturbed.  go in at
8am, check my email, writes some emails, do a bit
of work, eat lunch and do more mailing, do a bit
more work and then leave and go enjoy the real
life.  but now, i've got to be on guard cause
anyone could just pop their head in my cubicle at
any moment and say "hey caleb, do you think we
could take your computer and put it in the
training room, cause they need another one in
there and you dont really need it anyway, ok,
thanks a bunch, b-bye."  my company is doing alot
of "restructuring". i dont like being
restructured, unless its on an emotional level,
which i think is going on constantly with
everyone.

    so......yeah.  i've met someone.  from the
list, no less!
   and she's so sweetly pretty and friendly.
 i can't wait to get to know her better.
    she lives very far away.............but
that's ok.  cause the same sun warms us both, and
the same moon sings us to both to sleep & dreams.
     i used to listen to the smiths "i know it's
over" and just lay on my bed and cry.  but now
it's the smiths "ask"   and i'm all smiles and
laughs and staring at the sun and listening to
your own heartbeat imagining......

 it's so nice to know that someone out there is
thinking about you, smiling to themselves and
writing down their heartbeats to send to you.
   it's getting very cold here, and its beginning
to snow.  but inside i'm so warm!
  and i hope that all of you are also.

   love and every beautiful thing in the
world................raw  aka   caleb ben

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey