Sinister: I'm going back to New York City, I do believe I've had enough

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 19:23:40 BST 2001

Hi Popkids;

The glorious fact is: I'm going to NYC on Friday.  For a week.  So if anyone
knows any don't-miss shows in the coming days, please tell.  Alex mentioned
the gig for Boyracer etc, on the upper west side, which I'm gonna try to get
to.  But anything else you think would be of interest to a Sinisterene, be
sure to mention it.

In the meantime, widen the gutters and shorten the vice laws for my pending
arrival.  And be good while I'm away.  I'll be watching via digests.

And someone please post the lyrics to Marx & Engels, please.

And: our own lovely Sophie Sea just co-authored a wonderful review of the
2nd Los Angeles gig in the British music glossy "MOJO".  Do check it out.

Love,
Brier

P.S.  Thanks to the Beastie Boys for providing my subject line via Bob
Dylan, who produced the text from whence was ripped.