Sinister: Apples 'n' pears, Apples 'n' pears, Squeak! etc.....

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 20:51:35 BST 2001

             Just so you know
                I've been in London for a few weeks where I saw such amazing
sights!
     For instance one night there was a ninga majorette practicing at a bus
stop (freestyleeee),
    and I had a job as a door to door salesman for a day, but best of all I
managed to
    sweet-talk me mam into bringing my bike down to me, so I had the best
games of
     "dodge the black cab" ever!
  All this and more whilst being looked after at Cay's (well disguised) 200
acre estate.

       Like I say
it was loads of fun till the money ran out.

              All was well tho' , as I had a *plan*
         i only needed to sell a car and then I'd have the extra cash I need
to fund a few more weeks of living before getting a job.
               This was a fantastic plan except the car (Dolly, my love) was
in Leicester
       and I was in London with 27p to my name, so.

    Cycling is effectively free transport.
              via Kens house (ThanQ)
  I have to admit towards the end I was rather doughting my
      "cycle 100 miles with no food and limited water" mission.

           After sitting down at the Daventry junction for about 45 minutes
cos
    I was f**ked and had no intention of going anywhere for some time, my
saviour appeared in the form of two suger sachets and a sachet of noodle
seasoning , the sugar was lovely but the noodle seasoning was a *bit* hot.
   Eating this just resulted in
            me feeeling sick and gasping for air/water/ice cubes, much to the
amusement of passing drivers.
      Try anything once etc........

        As for the new B&S
    It was on London's XFM on Tuesday and I think after a few more listen's
I'll really like it.
               Cay pointed out that they seem to be going in a very 60's
direction lately
             and that sounds good to me.

                  I'll think of some more to tell you lot later, I'm sure.

       If you've read this FAR you're an absolute STAR.
             James.

                          (he knows his TubeMice)
                (everyone cheer) I'm in Broughton-Astley again!