Sinister: Come Back From San Narciso

P F pinefox1 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 22:12:18 BST 2001

The geezer Brennan talked about the look of his town
in the autumn; that wasnae bad. The llass Llew has got
herself a Breams, that sounds exciting. (But for whom?
For Breams, I would say.) Stacey 'Keach' Dahling said
she had bought Ulysses at last, and made me wonder,
what edition? and likewise, why? The Golden Bowl is
good too, at least that's what I always say.

Amy Longcore (cor[e], she has a Rock handle) said

>>> i'm curious if anyone out there has an mp3 of
belle and sebastian doing "alone again or" live. i'm
so enchanted with the idea of them doing that song and
am dying inside to hear it. please check out the love
and damned versions, kids. it's a great song.

If I had it I would send it to you. Not just a copy,
but my copy. It would be a good thing to get rid of.
The song is way overrated. But as you disagree, I hope
you get it soon.

Lansing - now that *does* sound interesting.

I just heard from one of my confidants about town that
Tompaulin played a gig. (Really, how silly their silly
name is, all this long time after my editor first told
me about them.) I heard it wasn't very good, but don't
take my word for it. Take somebody else's.

This inbox of mine is getting too full. It was meant
to be a solution to mail overcrowding, not a
contribution to it. What to do? Perhaps I should get a
new Handle myself.

Big S talked about the Lucksmiths. Yes, the Ls are
talented, but I think they're about to go up a notch
by working with a new producer who's set to mix
vintage Clive Tydlesley moments into the fade-outs of
their acoustic ditties. It'll be almost like sitting
in the bar at Camber Sands in April 2000, in a very
real sense.