Sinister: nevermind the george bush

Toby C mod4real at xxx.com
Thu Oct 25 23:09:16 BST 2001

Oi,

long time no post.
hope the listee at US won't be offended by that
subject line. This will be the name of my nite
at Chemical Suzy, the one and only indie music
pub in Hong Kong, next month.

hey Rachel,
Hope u ll get well pretty soon.
Listening to "Letter Never Sent" when u sad is fine.

hey stacey,
ve u seen your local band 2 by bukowski live?

Waiting for my mail order... Last Night I dreamt
That Somebody Love Me by Low

And i am listening to Aretha Franklin right now.
coz i am too confused after listened to my recent
purchase, storkes and white stripe and
the NME (BIG FAT CREDIT FOR IPC HERE)'s
"TEN HOTTEST NEW BRIT BANDS" thing.
Coral is great. And i dare not to call my band
The Music.

Luckily i ve Pulp and Bjork and Simian to balance
my musical diet.

PLEASE, people, please gimme some advice on my
song JELLYFISH. I wrote the song and the lyric is
in cantonese.
I play bass, and sing (well, coz still ven't
got a good vocal for the band)

http://roppi.com/mp3/seatbelt_20011018_jellyfish.mp3

And there's a jam
http://roppi.com/mp3/seatbelt_20011018_postrock.mp3