Sinister: plane trip scares isobel

Juliano Nobrega jnobrega at xxx.net
Thu Oct 25 23:56:18 BST 2001

Hello listees...

Terrrorism strikes music again....

Isobel didn't follow B&S to the Brazilian gigs. According to an official
note by Free Jazz Festival organizers, she gave up coming to Brazil because
she was afraid to fly after the terrorist attacks on the US.

Sad for us fans. I wonder what they'll sound like without her. They play Rio
toninght and Sao Paulo tomorrow. I'll be at the second gig (hooray!!). I'll
let you know how Stuart got along with Isobel...

Have a nice evening then...

Juliano