Sinister: Chop Chop

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 26 01:41:18 BST 2001

I can hear the scissors already.  I looked in the phonebook today and got the
number for a hair place in my area, already nervous for the upcoming events.
Folks, I am going to get my hair cut properly on Saturday at 9:45.  Scary.
My mother has cut my hair for the past 16 years and now I'm getting it cut!
It will now be about shoulder length instead of to my belly button.

just thought i should tell you all

much love sinister

Kate