Sinister: how bad can a day get?

Rachel . lazylinepainterlikejane at xxx.com
Fri Oct 26 18:57:46 BST 2001

hi.

oooh, right. how bad can a day get..? really! this sucks.
i don't know what to do with myself.
it's my birthday today. i should be glad! but ofcourse i'm not.
i haven't told my parents that it's over with hans.. i don't want to tell
them. they wouldn't understand. oh. i don't like them at all for the moment!
but then, who do i really like right now?
not my boyfriend. oh. EX boyfriend. not that bitch monica, who stole him
from me! and not my friends, because they're really mean to me. can you
belive that they actually said "ooh, didn't you know? we thaught that you
knew about nelli"
and i'm like.. "nelli?? who the fuck is nelli?"
and then they... well, kind of laughs their ass' off.
oh. lovely friends, eh?
god, i really hate them! they don't care about peoples feelings at all, it
seems like. oh, oh, oh.
sadness and all. i'm crying, yes.
but maybe i shouldn't. they're not worth my tears.

oh. i'm so sorry to bother you all with my sadness.
but it's the absolute worst birthday ever!

though... i did get some nice records, and a new amp to my guitar.

and... well... i just have got to thank all of you people who've written to
me.
everyone on sinister is sooo nice!

and a special greeting to the very lovely astrid, who's ill and all. hope
you'll get well soon darling!

love,
rachel o.j.