Sinister: the magic of a kind word

Rachel . lazylinepainterlikejane at xxx.com
Sat Oct 27 22:40:45 BST 2001

lovely sinisterees,

it feels like iäm harrassing you with all my writing, but i don't have
anything else to do right now. sorry!

so, exactly two days has passed by since i caught my boyfriend with another
girl.
i think that i'm starting to accept it now. i'm not mad at him anymore (as i
was before), i guess i'm more disappointed than angry.
of course, i get mad when i think of him as the asshole he really is, but in
the maintime i see him as that lovely, caring and sweet person that he,
well, used to be.
i loved him... oh. ok, i shouldn't lie. i still love him very much, and i do
hate (it's a strong word, i know, but i really do!!) that bitch monica.
she doesn't even look very good. and she's not his kind. not at all! i guess
he'll realise that in a while and come crawling back to me.
and at that time (i hope) that i've got strong enough to say no to him. and
tell him how unbelievable much he hurt me, and so on.
that's the right kind of girlpower.
oh, but the word girlpower just makes me think of the spice girls, and
that's really nothing i want to do!

i saw a bad chash quartet (a very good band for you who doesn't know) video
at MTV today. ooh. they're just so grate!
from sweden, i think. just like eskobar. they're lovely too! and that
gorgeous singer! daniel. ooh. lovely, lovely!
they were in norway like... a week ago, maybe more.
a promotion-tour. and yes, i did have the luck to watch them, live, doing a
promo-gig at this tv-show. daniel's the gratest!

and as i speak of sweden... i'll probably be moving quite soon now.
it's just "small details" that have to be fixed. like, where we're going to
live.
oh, sometimes they're so stupid, my adoptive parents!
to get away from everything at home, i'll be going to england for a couple
of days to visit my mother.
i got the tickets today. wee!
there's nothing better than her flat in london!
i'll be going on my own this time. the very first time actually. ooh. nice,
i guess. but i admit that i'm quite nervous about it.
she told me on the phone that she's met a guy. i wonder what he's like.
let's hope that he listens to good music, or else i won't like him.

well, last, but definitely not least, i've got to thank you all for your
support (oh, now i sound like i've won an oscar! hee hee). no, but rally,
you're so sweet! all the kind things that you've written to me, it has made
me feel a bit better. so lots of hugs and kisses to you!

love,
rachel o.j