Sinister: I'm one boy in my corduroy's

Tim Banning fezzywig at xxx.com
Sat Oct 27 23:32:11 BST 2001

hey,
The girl is being dumb today.  Maybe it's me.  But I refuse to think that
it's me all the time.  You see here's the deal.  She's an hour and a half
away, I have a shitty car that MIGHT break down.  If it breaks down, No
car=no work=no money=no leaving=depression.  She has a broken foot and it's
hard to drive.  so...the situation is kind o' shitty.
I've taken a liking to red bull.  I can drink them free at my work, but I
refuse to drink more than one at a time...for fear that I might rob a store.
I'm doing a really bad play.  I'm playing a learning disabled little brother
of a Racist.  It's horrible sometimes and good at others, its the kind of
thing that you feel ashamed of watching sometimes.  I hope that it gets
better and I regret writting these things.
I've just realized that its only been two very long months since i've moved
back home...how the hell am I going to survive the next year or so?
okay...today sucks.  thanks for your time
tim