Sinister: curse you, fruitloop!

amy dotsandloops at xxx.com
Sun Oct 28 00:50:47 BST 2001

ok, ok, i'm in. call me amy apple jacks, please.
that, i like. i suppose it wouldn't be *right* if
i didn't join this circle, being a mix tape queen
and all...

...speaking of which....i made this brilliant one
for an internet friend about a month ago. i
haven't sent it yet, because i wanted to make
myself a copy of it, and have been dead lazy
about getting that done. played it in my car
today...on my way back from the grocery, it was
eaten! the tape dissappeared way up inside of
itself. so, i promise, not to play the precious
rachels tape in my vehicle. the super tempo must
die!

so, i've been invited to 3 different halloween
parties for tonight. the one i really wanted to
go to will be bad now because of the weather,
there were to be hay rides and outside fun.
i think not. the one most of my girlfriends are
going to, i didn't really want to go to.
but they are all calling me now to change my
mind.
i've been planning on staying in and taking care
of things around the house, but i suppose i have
all day sunday for that as well. and, considering
i've already started drinking some wine...
heck. may as well. there goes the phone again...
ok. now i have about one hour to shower and put
some kind of costume together.

yeesh!

guess i'll be strawberry shortcake, or a
campbells soup kid ... again. too easy to pull
off, but it works. i make a pretty good
strawberry, if i do say so myself.

anyhoo, guess i'll go get ready.

thanks for being keen,