Sinister: libraries, swedes and punctuation

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sun Oct 28 19:23:59 GMT 2001

in a shocking development, i was offered not one but TWO jobs on friday.
which was nice.  i will now be returning to my spiritual home and working in
a LIBRARY.  yes, i will at last be joining will and andre in the whispering
aisles of twee.

who both mentioned semi-colons.  a tutor once told me that i was the only
student she knew who knew how to use one correctly. that went to my head a
bit, probably.  i don't know about it getting you guaranteed good marks on
an essay, but it certainly dresses to impress.

not only do i finally have a real job again, but in a few months i will be
moving into a gorgeous flat with a gorgeous person.  funny how life has a
way of turning round.  last week everything was dismal.  (i really hope
things take an upswing for you too, rachel oj.  hugs.)

the current tenants of my new lovely nest are swedish.  they seem very nice.
and made me think of the sinister swedish massive - i am convinced that
astrid's powers of up-cheering are great, so hope that rachel oj does get
together with her :)

well, i missed out on my extra hour of sleep today as i forgot the clocks
went back (despite reminding everyone i know yesterday).  having used the
extra time writing to sinister instead, i can now go to the shop which is
what i tried to do an hour ago and looked pretty stupid when it was still
closed and i didn't know why.

luv archel xxx (no toast as have run out of bread)

archel at iname.com

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com