Sinister: libraries, swedes and punctuation

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Sun Oct 28 11:42:45 GMT 2001

well boys and girls
if you are in Stockholm this wednesday be sure to go and see Ladybug
transistor play live at Tantogården..yepps it starts at 8 o clock I think
and entrance fee is like 80 SEK ..so yeah no need to even thinka bout..it
just go

and i'd like to say hellos to Matt, Martin, Nicholas, Trousers, Chris and
everyone else who made me have a good time at the Sppitz on the Lucksmiths
gig..you guys are fantastic nice seeing some of you again as well

byee huggles
until next time

lots of love
Rebecka