Sinister: rad, a borring uneventful post...

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 28 15:19:18 GMT 2001

Hey All!!!
How are all my Sinister friends?

I'm in a really really good mood, because this weekend has been so rad!   I
got the hair cut, and because of it was mentioned in two posts.  Thanks
Rachel, you always make me feel special by mentioning me!  I think we all
feel that way about you!  Also to Johan, who mentioned me when he talked
about his own beautiful haircut.  I'm sure its wonderful.
Also, I went to the worst wedding ever, for my uncle, who is so phony (I
sound like Holden) and pretends to be someone so nice, and yet has been
putting my Dad and Brother down his whole life.  I hate that face they all
put on for the crowd. And you all know what im talking about.

Thirdly, I think that Rachel Cornflake's idea stated,       "I'm starting an
imaginary club for Sinister kids.  Those of us 20 and under.  We'll embrace
each other in our underage bliss.  I just like to imagine frollicing with
Astrid and Jenowl,"     is grand.   I'm sixteen, can I join your club,
although not as famous as all of you...
Around that same subject, I am so angry to be in the Under 18 crowd, there
are so many good people to see and I can't see them.  Grrrr!

Well,

I'm off to work.  Paycheck is five days away boys and girls.
(and the Cat Stevens boy set is two days away, I know where my cash is
going!!!)

bye!!!  Much love,

Kate