Sinister: never before.

Rob S. geniusoflove at xxx.com
Sun Oct 28 23:25:01 GMT 2001

greeting hepcats. i have played the part of a lurker for much too long, and
i feel that it is time i reemerge from the depths of sinisterland. im
finally at university, a place ive dreamt about for longandlong. and things
are wonderfully fun. brutally fun. but at the same time life is more
serious. i live with an boy who is always having sex, and murders my stereo
by playing creed, dr.hook, and green day. theyve become my unholy trinity.
also i see people falling into awful habits, and more and more i see another
century of fakers.
ive seen my friends back home once, and we are growing at such different
levels that things are changing and it is getting more difficult to relate.
i look at the sky and think of how everything in my lifetime is going to
change beyond recognition. and am i scared. maybe or maybe not. but thank
you belle and sebastian, because never before have i so-much been able to
apply your music to my life...on these sweetandcold autumn days with the
leaves turning and dying. all this morbidstrange beauty. while half the
world is going crazy.  and thank you fellow sinsterites for providing keen
and witty insights into life.

lurv you all,

rob