Sinister: i'm gonna kick yr willing arse!

amy dotsandloops at xxx.com
Mon Oct 29 05:45:11 GMT 2001

ok, i'm all excited about the rachels vs. wills
mix tape battle now.

yes.

it's on.

the now swooning ken will be brought to his
frolicking knees and dub us the holy queens of
copyright law infraction!

oh, hey kids, look what i'm a-gonna do ...
www.nanowrimo.com
you should too.
yes.

my mom is in the hospital. i'm only so calm about
it 'cuz it happens so often. i either freak
because it's happening yet-a-damn-gain, or i'm
all calm and play mother for everybody.
i'm calm and playing mother for everybody.

so, i ended up at that halloween party last
night, which was a white trash hell
(no offense to those of the white trash
persuasion out there, i'm one too!).
my posse and i headed out for the bar instead.
quite the scene...
dean martin, a harley davidson riding bitch, an
english professor, an old coked out whore (me),
and an 80s mall hair wearin' preppy stuck up
snob. great costume themes, no?
can you say repressed?
REPRESSED!
i gave up on the strawberry shortcake costume.
i think the wine made me feel the more ...
ridiculous ... side of me, rather than the sweet
and innocent fruity smelling one.
even used a white eyeliner to draw in traces of
cocaine around my nose. niiiice.

i never thought i'd post here that often.
it's fall and i've found my hibernating space,
oh yes.

mmm.
yeah.

i'd better head to bed.