Sinister: my flat has a spiral staircase

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 29 12:39:32 GMT 2001

no really it does.
but the steps are slightly too far apart and made my legs ache all
the time when we first moved in, but on the bright side i think i'm
now developing really strong calf muscles.

  i'm having my first day back at uni after being ill and in hospital
and everything for two weeks (i wasn't in hospital all that time, but
the nurse kept coming to visit me and told me i wasn't allowed out of
the house *pouts) and i've got a barrage of emails asking me if i'm
still on the course. tsk, so i'm making them all feel guilty by
sending back reeeally polite emails apologising and telling them just
how sick i've been.
hehehe.

  has anyone else noticed just how badly jarvis is receding these
days. i had to switch off jules holland because i couldn't stand the
sight of him pushing his fringe in the wrong direction and exposing
how far back on his head it begins. i was really updet, i knew he was
old, but its not until you see that extended forehead that you really
think about it.
*shudder

ooh, i'm going to have to cut this short if i'm going to manage to
get some lunch before the people who've actually been in lectures
steal all the good sanwiches. (chicken &sweetcorn, yum)

so i shall regail you with a proper post soon,

love and lolly sticks,
                                      fiona.