Sinister: stranger things have happened!

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 29 16:29:38 GMT 2001

hello there people,
 you probably don't remember me, i'm turning into a bit of a lurker these
days. as someone else said, i just can't keep up with it all!

I went to crazy-mad camden on sunday and bought meself a lovely, snuggly
grey duffle coat in the true paddington bear style. It's brilliant and the
pockets fit my hands in perfectly with just enough room left for some
sweets (or marmalade sandwiches). Now i cannot wait for the cold weather so
i can test its warm factor, i reckon it will be about 8/10.
i also got some big hoop style earings which, admittedly, look stupid and
hurt but they're quite good fun.
 On friday me and some friends stayed up late and played cards, we put on
"feeling sinister" and my friend told me that that album will always remind
him of me. I thought that was a really grate thing to say and it made me
smile for ages.
I have also got a PT job, which doesn't sound very interesting and it
isn't  but it means i get called a "reprographics assistant" which sounds
quite good, better that "factory worker" any day.

i'm sorry, none of this has any purpose or meaning, it's just like i am
writing a diary, maybe that's why i'm not posting as much as before. One
thing i would like to say is what a horrible thing happened to Rachel, i
think i'd want to smash something if that happened to me. Happy Birthday by
the way, you should do something evil like wee in his pint or something
equally ridiculous.
      love hannahxx