Sinister: the land of nod.....and kisses

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Mon Oct 29 18:50:42 GMT 2001

hey-lo sinister friends......

i hope all had a very good weekend, as i did.
 "and what did you do young man?", you may ask?

well.........

i'll tell you.....

i went and saw WAKING LIFE.  i'm telling you
folks, you MUST SEE THIS FILM.  i'm begging you
to.  its so......alive.  so subtle, so
intelligent, so visually stunning.  plus you get
to see the new "uncensored" bjork video......and
yes, i DID cover my eyes.  i'm a one woman man,
and only one woman has my eyes.....my minds eyes
that is........speaking of that one
woman........i now know that dream connections
are real.  "what is he babbling about?"  you may
ask.....we'll i'm babbling about separated love,
dream communication, some kind of weird voyeurism
via small animals.....it's all so wonderful, my
heart is singing......i'm bubbling and babbling
like a stream running through the forest
whispering it's love to all the trees and the
deer and the fish as it goes by...."you won't
believe it, but i'm in love with ......"
  and everyone smiles and gets that look on their
face, because they know, they know what love is,
and how it feels.  how every little sip of coffee
tastes divine, and how every breath feels like
the very first.
   of course this is all very sudden, i admit,
but it's just such a marvelous feeling to revel
in, i really think it's going to be THE
fashionable thing to do this autumn. you'd be
smart to jump on the wagon folks, cause the love
train's about to leave the station.... :)

   love and london suede b-sides collections,
            caleb ben  aka   raw

=====
And when I'm lying in my bed I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me
and if the day came when I felt a natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die
I'd lie down and die  ------morrissey