Sinister: Eyes don't bluff anyone

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 29 23:44:14 GMT 2001

Hello,

You know how the clocks go back is supposed to give you an extra hour to
sleep and that, and so you should feel very energised and stuff for work on
the Monday, well it hadn't worked.

I slept for the whole weekend almost and had hours upon hours of sleep last
night, and I still woke up tireder than ever.  Woke up at 8:30am which is
when I'm supposed to arrive at the office, I rumbled around for ages had to
iron work clothes and that, and then I realised that I couldn't find my tie
anywhere and that was the final straw and I called into work sick.

I felt a bit stupid as I found my tie as soon as I put down the phone to the
office.  But then I felt great cos I just gave myself a bank holiday Monday.
  Yeah I'm making up my own holidays dude, I am declaring it "MON day",
which stands for um.. "Monday Otiosity's Nice" day.

Then I spent the whole day then tidying up the kitchen and sorted out all
the bills and everything, i.e. doing everything that I should have done on
Sunday, so my house looked spanking great and shiny again.  Then tonight I
cooked myself the BEST curry ever, which was a bit better than the second
best curry ever, and as a result the kitchen is now a mess again.

The moral of the story is.. um.. that girls should invite Ken out to dates
soon.  and that red bull is great.

There has been a lot of talks about a Sinister under20's love club, I think
it is grossly unfair idea, for I have just turned 21 a few months ago, and
have therefore missed out.  I've already missed out on Student grants by
being a year too young, and now they're reinstating it just as I LEAVE
university.  I can't take the trauma of missing out on some filthy love
affairs too.

Can we start a sinister club 18-30?  But then I have a feeling that we
already have one of those..

DansonHatcher said:
>picniconthe18thpicniconthe18thpicniconthe18thpicniconthe18thpicniconthe18thprimrosehillprimrosehillprimrosehillprimrosehillprimrosehillprimrosehillprimrosehill<

whatifitrainswhatifitrainswhatifitrainswhatifitrainswhatifitrainswhatifitrains

Right better sleep now so that I don't have to declare another holiday
called TUES day... Chu's day?

Holidays and Red Bulls
Ken