Sinister: There's a monkey making love to the hole in my head

Lee & Lisa leesa at xxx.com
Tue Oct 30 13:09:05 GMT 2001

Matthew Henderson wrote:
> I watched a bit of the sitcom Caroline in the City this morning.  It was
> extremely depressing.  It puzzles me as to how that show was ever popular.

This show was mentioned on "Saturday Night Live" during the "Weekend Update"
part one time. The announcer said "Caroline in the City was just approved to
run for another season. Atheists across the nation are saying ...'See, I
*told* you so!'"

Matthew Henderson , sage of the ages that he is, affirmed:
> The greatest song about the weekend is
> obviously by Loverboy.

Obviously. Once I was in a record store that was trying to close down for
the night, and they started playing the aforementioned song in order to
"shoo" customers along their merry way. I went up to the counter to pay for
my stuff, and said to the clerk behind the counter, "You know, Loverboy
falls into that category of music that I call 'Earnest Rock'. I am never
sure what kind of emotion they're trying to communicate, but whatever it is,
they're trying to do so very forcefully and earnestly." To which the clerk
replied, completely deadpan, "Hey man! They're WORKIN' for the WEEKEND!!" I
laughed my ass off!!!

Sorry. I know there's no content here. I just had to share some schtories...
Hope someone else finds it funny. "If you think round is funny"
Lisa from Texas (aka Rachel Ranchero!! Viva Rachels!!)