Sinister: "I'm going to have to ask you to stop the wanking."

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 30 14:43:03 GMT 2001

DansonHatcher wrote:
"picniconthe18th" and "primrosehill" a lot.

Wow!  The middle of November and a venue that's about
2000 feet above sea level and probably capped with
snow right now.  Should be the most downright chilly
picnic ever.  Wrap up warm everyone - I can see the
headlines already:

"50 Belle & Sebastian Fans Found Frozen in London!"

"Picnicers thought to be too shy to huddle together
for warmth."

"Doctors describe their condition as 'stable but
twee'."

I'll be there with me hot water bottle.

Graham Linehan wrote in the Idler that being in a TV
audience is something that everyone should do once.
I'll get to find out tomorrow.  Fans of unloved
groundbreaking BBC2 sketch shows might also be pleased
to hear that the audience is for a screening of the
new series of BIG TRAIN (the source of my subject
line).  I may even Report Back so watch this Spaced.

Ken PY Chu talked about not going to work cos he
couldn't find his tie.  Brilliant idea!  I'd try it
myself but I don't wear a tie.

Robster