Sinister: the tap shoes of my dreams!

elise j. spry india_claire at xxx.com
Tue Oct 30 21:35:43 GMT 2001

Hello everyone,
Kisses and hugs to those who have lost love, or are
having love troubles.  You all deserve so much more -
especially dear Rachel oj.  I've never actually talked
to her in person, but her story touched my heart.
Winks and nudges to those who have found true love, or
a tentative sort of dizzy crush, or even those who
have had love all along.  You know who you are.
I feel like makin'...lists.
Here's a list of alternate merit badges for scouts
that my friend Ben Carter and I made up.  He's so
cool.
**********************************
poaching/ivory dealer
mob surgery
umbrella repairs
dry humping I and II
agressive panhandling
aromatherapy
selling oregano to stupid 15 yr olds
speed dialing
indie kid snobbery
filing
outing celebrities
stripping
international espinoge
the baldwin brothers
keg stands
uncomfortably long hugs
ribald ape tricks
shoe tying
glue sniffing
super villianry
murder/suicide pacts
crime scene investigation
hammers
free masonry
heavy petting (maybe to close to dry humping, but blow
jobs is a little much for merit badges)
karma sutra (but that isn't, its a very fine line)
consumer product testing
evil robot construction
staring at people
anything-for-a-dollar
and
cold fusion
*****************************
Wow.  Anyone else have any good merit badge ideas?
There's this hotel in Milwaukee.  It's name
is...(stifles
giggles)...pronounced....(mfffteeheeheeffftt)...The
FISTER!!!  Mwahhh haaa haaa!  It's actually spelled
"Pfister", and it's an incredibly nice hotel.  I bet
Kristen Kenyon's told you this already and the joke's
on me.  But in case she hasn't - hope you all find it
as amusing as I do.
Also: shouts to my beautiful Sean - I love you thiiis
much: (holds arms outstretched, then leaps from one
side of the office to the other, and then trips on a
chair and falls over), and to Rachel Frootloop - who
loves ya baby!  And to my little box boy Tom.
Well, best get back to work.  People need their
prescriptions called in.
love and sexy scenarios,
-elise

P.S. Just realized there's little-to-no b&s content in
this post.  Um...can't wait for the new single!
Beagles are sooooo cute!  I wish I had a doggie but
I'm allergic.
There.