Sinister: paRadiSe is f0R tHe bLessEd n0t f0R tHe seX 0BsessEd...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 31 13:20:47 GMT 2001

hello the sinistericals...

how are you all this beautiful autumn day? i'm
listening to Xfm right now and this stupid woman says
that the new embrace single's gonna be huuuuuge! tch
tch... oh oh... she now has mr hannon on air... like
who cares if Divine Comedy split up or not? there's
one song i like by them tho' and it's not even theirs!
but how could they go wrong with a Burt Bacharach
song? and i'm talking about "make it easy on yourself"
of course...

anyway... Rachel titled her post "a spooky witch in a
sexy dress" and gave me thoughts of my dog, spooky, in
a sexy dress... you know the only piece of cloth she
ever wore was these self-made knickers i made for her
for obvious reasons (her being a she-dog) with a hole
at the back for her tail to pop out! but i think that
since she's moving to glasgow in a few months she'll
need some warm clothes!! mmmm that makes me wonder
about belle's gardarobe!
there are 6 women in my office right now talking away
in their so annoying screeching voices! and that makes
me wonder... have these women ever been loved? and if
they did who was the psycho that loved them!! yikes!
that'll give me nightmares for a week... grrr stop
laughing you bloody moo!!! don't you just hate people
who laugh loud? i think that shows really bad manners!
like talking loud too... so so anti-erotic!
I'd better light up a fag!
XfM's just announced the JoaN of ARse gig!! yay!!
which reminded me that joanofdark should change her
nickname... too goth methinks...joanofarse is much
better and furthermore it'll get you some extra crush
votes!! *giggles*... I hope JohanyMahony doesn't take
this the wrong way...
"i listen to the radio at night... waiting to hear
your voice..." mmmm what a lovely song...
unfortunately i cannot listen to brit radio at home so
i won't hear your voice my love...
"i'm waiting for the telephone to ring; waiting till
late hours..." but will you call? or it is more likely
to only hear your voice on the radio?
PJ Harvey's on the radio... i hate her... mmm no, hate
is a strong word! i just despise her! she's so ugly
and such a bloody freak! the only descent song that
she sings is the one with nicholas cave "henry lee"
about HenRy Lee Lucas, a notorious american serial
killer... "so what have you done in your life Henry
Lee?" "I burnt, i killed, i had sex with men, with
corpses, i ate human flesh, i married a girl 25 years
younger than me and then i killed her in a motel room
and burried her in the desert..." ... "oh henry lee,
you're so misunderstood"... 2 times they led him to
the electric chair... 2 times the electric chair "good
ol'smokie" was conveniently broken and henry lee was
returned to his cell half-burned... till one day he
was found dead in his cell... suicide...
I wonder... what is worse? listening to radiohead on
the radio or listening to the bloody moos keep talking
and giggling in the office? they both seem completely
annoying to me... oh txt message from Gav to save me!!
phew.... technology's a darling innit!!
StayC (dahling) the diaRyGiRl was here visiting... she
just stayed 5 days this time... she was ill with a
terrible flu...a virus she brought with her from the
UK... we had chocolate souffle, vegetable soup,
watched horror films whilst snuggling under the
blanket, been terrorised by insane men, made her come
up on the rooftop of a hospital building that was not
completely built yet.... mmm you know i have this
obsession with roof tops! see "IF" and "LEON" to know
why!
I played mummy for the weekend... twas nice... i wish
my Lixi-Lux was here for me to look after her... she's
too ill with this bad bad flu! but thankfully she has
Ally Warhol Cinnamon to escort her to easyeverything!
I was jealous of my fellow go-go dancer P00kie's poem,
so here's mine.... i thought it was very
appropriate...
it's by Dante Gabriel Rossetti and it's called

"On Refusal of Aid Between Nations"
Not that the earth is changing, O my God!
     Nor that the seasons totter in their walk,
     Not that the virulent ill of act and talk
Seethes ever as a winepress ever trod,
Not therefore are we certain that the rod
     Weighs in thine hand to smite thy world, though
now
     Beneath thine hand so many nations bow,
So many kings: -- not therefore, O my God! –
But because Man is parceled out in men
     To-day; because, for any wrongful blow,
No man not stricken asks, "I would be told
Why thou dost thus; "but his heart whispers then,
     "He is he, I am I.’"By this we know
      That the earth falls asunder, being old.
I think my beloved fellow spinisterine LauraL will
appreciate this poem...
I miss some people in this list... pRimitive painteR,
where aRt thou?? do post! or email me, ok?
AndRew Williams hasn't posted for a while... why
Andrew?
I like Richard's mou (Gillander's) short short
sentences... they are like shots! or like slaps! or
like lashings! nice...
When me and my StayC woke up this morning we were like
half asleep still.. so I played the B+S cd my little
cousin HoneyMeleniawhooshingprincess gave me when we
were having the greenwich picnic in june... it made me
wonder... i can't believe there are people who don't
really like "jonathan+david"... i love this song... it
is bittersweet... and stevie sings... and i like it
when stevie sings... i also like "i love my car"...
but again the trumbet lines in "i love my car" were
ripped off of Dexy's songs... "for god's sake buRn it
down"!!
i think B+S are on their prime... their full
blossoming... but of course after the full blossoming,
withering and after that decomposition follows...
let's hope that's not the case here...
I've started boring myself... who knows how much i
must have bored you... but then falling into boredom
very fast and very easily is one of my life's
curses...
mmm one last thing... a happy thing! i found in the
net the house of my dreams in Glasgow!! tis for
rent... 900quid/month!! me, my Paul and Nicholas are
moving there... hopefully!! it even has an
attic/studio!! there, i'll be able to paint and play
with my little cousin, playing with our dolls making
them great clothes!! and it has a garden too! that
means the S(inister) G(uide) G(irls) will have a place
to set their tent and spend nights talking about boys,
worst snogs ever and clothes and make-up and mesoforia
that woooshhhhh and also tell scary stories under the
torch light! I can't wait!
take care
  hugs,
          Vel xxx

PS: there's a sinistergirl who came to London from the
states for her postgraduate studies... her name is
Sarah Garrett Sonner (ssonner at hotmail.com) and she's a
darling!
(Sarah I hope that you don't mind me giving your email
addy away)
I hope some nice sinisterines will hold her hand!

PpS: JaM's "down by the tube station at midnight" is
on XfM right now!! wooohooo!! the annoying indie
girl's gone!!! yay!

"waR is the last p0ssible cReative act" micktravis
"IF"
"I went down to the demonstration to give my fair
share of abuse..",you can't always have what you want,
the RS