Sinister: paRadiSe is f0R tHe bLessEd n0t f0R tHe seX 0BsessEd...

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Wed Oct 31 16:28:42 GMT 2001

good morning sinister...
ok so i get to class....late as usuall, limping cause i have just about
totaly knocked off my little toe last night on the corner of the couch in my
room last night. this being the second incident of pinky toe injury this
week....yet...my hopes are still high for good halloween this year, mainly
caus i get to take kirstin trick-o-treating tonight.
shes gonna be a fairy but not the ordinary pink-foo-foo-bunny type of fairy.
shes gonna be a really cool fall fairy all black and purple and orange.Yay!

any way as i was saying i got to class turned on my computer and what do you
suppose spinner plus had desided to play for me first thing this morning?
"like dylan in the movies" wasnt that nice of them?
any way i havent really been consistant with my reading of post, and most of
the time i read half and then get distracted doing somthing eles. but i did
read this bit...

... grrr stop laughing you bloody moo!!! don't you just hate people
who laugh loud? i think that shows really bad manners!
like talking loud too... so so anti-erotic!

well i would agree i hate people who do that too....mainly cos i do it...a
good reason to hate any quality in a person is when i posses that quality
myself.
but heres the crazy part.....spinner then plays "stop laughing" by The Moos.
and it had strangly an erotic sound to it....

any way now radiohead is playing "optimistic"....<go to paragraph one..>
the music is speaking to me today
or mabey its the spinner plus.....
well i am gonna go before this turns in to some kind of cheesey halloween
story where a girls computer is possesed and plays songs to communicate an
erie message of some sort

-angela