Sinister: send the pope to santa barbara!

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Oct 31 20:04:23 GMT 2001

Dear sinisters,

Today I´m truly feeling sinister. My friends are just such idiots. I decided with a friend that we were going to watch the movie Acid House (or what the hell it´s called) where Slow Graffiti appears, this friday. But now, it seems like all of my other friends just decided that they wanted to get drunk and throw up instead.What the hell?! I´m not in the mood for sitting at one of those things, being the only one not drinking (well, not enough to get drunk that is) and just sitting there and they´ll just be drunk and puke all over the place and laugh and listen to music that I don´t like.

Soundtrack to my life is at this moment: Nice day for a sulk.

But it´s just, seems like everyone always have these big expectations at every single weekend, and they think they´re so cool, when they´re not. I just want to be alone. Argh. I know I sound like a very boring and preppy girl, but I´m not, but I´m just so tired of being a teenager and all the things that you´re supposed to do, which maybe would be fun if it wasn´t something that you are supposed to be doing.

I´m sorry, I´m just writing a bad post because I´m in a bad mood. Logically.

I´ll dance around in my room now for a while. It might get me in a better mood.

Kärlek (swedish for love),

Astrid x

p.s anyone heard the state of samuel they/he/it is so grate. I bought the ep send the pope to santa barbara, it´s absolutely fabolous. buy it!