Sinister: i feel like i'm listening to skottish pop...

Rachel oj lazylinepainterlikejane at xxx.com
Wed Oct 31 19:34:56 GMT 2001

...and i kind of do. yes. as usual.

well, anyway, hello!

so, i finally got to my mother's flat in london. lovely, just lovely!
i'm here on my own this time. a bit scary. i don't like flying by myself.
there was a very creepy man sitting beside me!!
he tried to talk to me all the time, during the flight... and i tried to
listen to belle & sebastian, louder and louder, so i wouldn't hear him.
he looked quite wierd too. i think he maybe wanted to kill me. yes. just
like all the birds at home. THEY, if something, are unbelievable scary!
really, they are!

my mother's new boyfriend like belle & sebastian, by the way! i think i love
him. or, well, no, i'll leave that to my mother, ur i do like him. really!
and he's this really sweet indie-boy. ooh, so gorgeous!
and, what i didn't know is thet my mother like.. loves belle & sebastian!!
and i'm the happiest person alive. ok, that was a lie... but i could be, if
that ex boyfriend of mine would stop beeing on my mind.
he called me the other day.
ooh. he's such a bastard!
i don't like him anymore. at least... i wish i didn't.
anyway... i'm going home tomorrow. it's been a nice couple of days here.

i'm getting SO tired of all my friends back in norway!
we decided, like a week ago, that we were going to meet up this friday, rent
some movies and just stay home, chatting and so on.
and what do they say when they call me?
"oh.. hi, err.. well, you know this friday... well, we're like... invited to
this really cool party, and we'd really like to go!... and, well, ofcourse..
if you want, you can come too, i'm sure that's ok. i just... well, i didn't
think you'd want to.. cause... err.. well, hans is going to be there... you
know... we can't stop hanging out with him, just because the two of you
broke up..."

and i'm like "what? fine! you go to that stupid party. ofcourse i won't go
if he's there! idiot."

ooh, i've got so lovely friends. well, Astrid, you're welcome to norway if
you want to watch some movies with me this friday.

oh, yeah! i got windows xp, last moday. it actoally talks!! with this wierd
computervoice. it's dead scary!

well, well, take care you lovely people!

love,
rachel o.j

ps. i'll just cheer a bit for the grate rachels!
R - is for Rules
A - is for Awesome
C - is for Crazy (?)
E - is for Entertaining