Sinister: Great Lakes Picnic- TOMORROW!

JAMES GILMER patchworkz7 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 1 01:02:07 BST 2001

Yes, that's right all you Great Lakes area Sinister people. The First Ever
(to my knowledge) Great Lakes Sinister Picnic is being held tomorrow in
South Bend, Indianna!!!

So far I know of nearly ten of you that will be there, for any of the others
who haven't spoken up, come join us!!

I know there are quite a few of you out there, so come out to play, and
talk, and quite probably drink. There may be some campgrounds areas still
open near South Bend, so bring a sleeping bag if you want to stay over and
drink with fellow Sinister peeps!

The Instructions (reposted from my earlier post for any who missed them):

Directions below provided by a fellow listee:

It is called Leeper Park and it is just on the south side of the Saint
Joseph river off of Business 31.  Take US 31 south and turn right on either
Riverside Drive or Park Lane, the first and second rights respectively.  At
the point where Park Lane deadends into N. Lafayette there is a tennis
center and that would be a dandy place to meet up.  People could even bring
rackets if they fancied a game.
Detailed neighborhood map:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&zoom_level=10&uid=u7563bubab.9c2lb:2lhrrngz1x&aphoto=0&SNVData=3mad3-h.fy%28w205y8_%29rzldu8%3bah7-%3d%5b2xu6_nlur%5dNDSQJN%2b%13AD%24%2bEB%10VV%2bPMWQ%24%2bK%11%24%2bF%15%28_%3d%3a%10F%3dw20h02_%29rzlqft_1.lq%286,qej%7cynbgmej,fwgf-d.mj72s-%5bub2u%3d2x9w%5dCJDWM%14%2bVBJ%40%2bFXGMP%2bVSRI%40%2bJW%40%2b%11E&pcat=&zlgif.x=1

Map of SB and the I-80/US 31 exchanges could be found by zooming out on this
map

Please check Yahoo maps or map quest if you have any further questions on
how to get there, or contact me and I will relay your questions.

Just to make it clear; we will be meeting up at the tennis center in Leeper
Park. Look for me, I'll be driving a blue Achieva and wearing an orange
Isobel & Fox B&S shirt. 5'7", short spikey hair and an idiot's grin with
black rimmed glasses. See a piccy of me (as well as a few from B&S gigs) at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/jgilmer2001

I won't be that hard to recognize.

Anyone who wants to bring snacks, food, drink, whatever is welcomed and
encourage. Musical instruments are also strongly encouraged (and if I could
play it worth a damn I'd bring my 12-string) and anything/anyone else you'd
like to bring is more than welcome.

Any questions, comments, thoughts, spare change, et al, are more than
welcome and appreciated. Drop me a line if you can make it or if you have
questions.

Hope to see you all there (at least all the Great Lakes people)

Jim

"Being clever's a fine thing, but sometimes a boy just has to get out and
meet girls" - Grant Morrison