Sinister: Pigtails, Pre-Scala Plea , Picnic

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Sat Sep 1 15:28:54 BST 2001

Pigtails...
mmmm, pigtails!
If I were a girl I'd definitely have pigtails.
Maybe I should grow my hair and wear them anyway?

Pre-Scala Plea...
I know its short notice but is anyone meeting up anywhere before the Scala
gig tonight?
If so mail me off list, I'll check later.
If not, see you in there.

Picnic...
OK, the MANCHESTER PICNIC:
I'm going to have to be a bad parent.  Everyone (that being Peter, Lucy and
Cay so far!)wants the picnic in the next three weeks.
Which is not good for me as this month is manic for me [moving house and job
and maybe having to go to Newcastle one weekend, oh and hopefully having a
visitor too :)]
So I'll help organise it, 'cos I'm nice like that, but I prolly won't be
there.  This time at least.  (sketcher sobs)
But how about Sat 22nd September?
Meet at 2pm - venue to be confirmed
(I say by the petting zoo in Heaton Park, being twee and all, but it's a bit
out of town?)
Going on to Smile (fab little indie club) that night (via Corbieres and Fab
Cafe?)

Can someone up there (photojenny I nominate you!) phone the Star and Garter
and check Smile's on that night?  Ta.

Anyone who fancies coming to a Manchester picnic in the next few weeks
should mail me their requests asap and I'll post the definitive playing out
list soon.

Right that ought to do it?

PeetSketchSteve
"Don't ask me how it is that I like you; I just might do..." (SA)