Sinister: she's trying to flag down an aeroplane

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sun Sep 2 01:33:53 BST 2001

i no longer trust technology. not only does it allow the likes of robin and
big stu to portray me as a transexual femme (or homme) fatale, but it has
also stopped me receving email from one account since june.  and i only
realised on thursday.  so if anyone has tried to mail me at archel at iname.com
or has sent anything to buzzwords and got no response, that's why.  it's
working again now though.

though not feeling creative enough myself to take part, i reckon that the
case of the runaway thread is the best thing to happen to sinister since...
well, since astrid.  who is a star.  there's something indescribably
endearing about a 15-year-old swede posting expressions such as 'sod it'.

tigermilking was fab last week, though at the same time reminiscent of
apocalypse now due to the sweltering temperature, crazed mutterings and dark
shapes moving ominously across the sweaty trotwood.  my friend nicola seems
undamaged (so far) by her first sinister experience, and we received 5-star
hospitality at greenwich's most exclusive building site - thanks guys :)

in other news, i'm off to croatia in a couple of weeks to get some sunshine
(although after working in a language school for 6 months i'm not sure i can
cope with any more strange foreign ways) but before i go i should have time
to do some long-overdue work on buzzwords, so if anyone has any new poems,
stories or reviews, get them in to me now on buzzwords at bigfoot.com.

and now let us have a moment's silence for robin stout and owen lowery.
their sins were scarlet but their posts were read.

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com